On July 16, 2017 flutist/composer Gary Schocker and his students gathered at Holy Cross Monastery on the Hudson River in West Park, New York to celebrate the conclusion of his 15th annual masterclass. The selections included:
– J.S. Bach‘s “Air from the Suite in D”, (arr. by James Christensen) performed by members of the class with Mr. Schocker accompanying on organ.
– Gary Schocker‘s “Underwater Flowers, Ancient Lobe Coral” — performed by Gussie Bargeron and Mary Larsen on bass flutes.
– Gary Schocker‘s “Nymphs, 1 – Gathering, 3 – In the Air Performed by Garrett Gratts, Amelia Libbey, Sarah Rodriquez, Genny Seifert.
– G.P. Telemann‘s “Quartet in F Major”: Allegro, Adagio, Allegro. Performed by Gussie Bargeron, Roger D’Aquino, Julie Donato and Melissa Lambert.
– G.P. Telemann‘s Suite in A Minor: IV. Menuets, III. Air l’Italien, V. Rejouissance Performed by Gary Schocker on Piccolo with members of the class.
Comments are closed.